Saturday, March 28, 2009

I wanna hold you high and steal away your pain..

I dont feel right when you're gone away..have gone away,you don't feel anymore..

Baby,you'll always be my first and last..There should be no other replacement that could replaced you in my heart..

A hundred days that make me older,since the last time that i saw your pretty face..A thousand last that make me colder,and i don't think i can look this to say..And all the miles seperate,dissapear now when i'm dreamin bout your face..

Such a lonely day,and its mine..the most lonliest day of my life..Such a lonely day,should be band,the day that i can't stand..

And if you go,i wanna go with you..And if you die,i wanna die with you..Take your hand and walk away..

I'm staring at the glass infront of me,is it empty or i ruined all you've given me..i know i've been selfish,i know i've been foolish..But look through that and you wil see,i will do better,i know..Baby i can do better..

If you leave me tonight,i'll wake up alone n dont tell me i will make it on my own..Dont leave tonight,this heart stoned will sink to it dies..Dont leave tonight..

You'll always be apart of me,i'm part of you idefinitly,.gurl dont you know you cant escape me..oh darling,you will be my baby..

Our love will always remain as FOREVER..i dont care wat people wil say bout us,i dont know wat virus o anythng dat have effect me to love her til de end of time..as far as i know,rght n n til ever,no matter wat I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU TIL DE DAY GOD TAKES MY LAST BREATH BABY..

No comments: